- Professionally Trained. Certified as a Master Hypnotist in 2009 and certified as a Stage Hypnotist by the prestigious School of Hypnotism International in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Insured. I have a Certificate of Insurance on file and it will provided, if necessary.
- Good, Clean, Family-Friendly Entertainment. My show is designed to help teens and adults see how important it is to allow the subconscious mind to be free and have fun. Along the way, they’ll learn how to focus, improve concentration, and control their emotions.
- No Up Front Costs. Once the show is over, I’ll collect my check. With a 50/50 split, your event is sure to be a success. You’ll raise funds AND have a safe, fun, and entertaining evening.
- Added Bonus. As an incentive, I’ll cap my side of the split at $1,200. Once you reach $2,400 gross, your group keeps 100% of the revenue beyond that point!
- Support. To make it even easier for you to be successful, I’ll give you a Planning and Promotion Guide, a press release, and a poster designed to help you prepare for your show and market it successfully. I’ll also hold a conference call with you and your group to go over the process and help you prepare.
Other hypnotists simply don’t offer comprehensive programs like this. Imagine a tradition like this at your school that lasts for years and years and easily adds much needed money to your group, your club, or your team.
This is a very fun and very effective fundraiser program!
Pick up the phone right now and call me at (615) 840-2827 and say, “Hey, Trapper! We want to book you now!” You’ll see just how fast and easy it is to book a show with me for your event.